The Graph nodes provided by Kava is only a sandbox. The Graph admin endpoint is made public to allow anyone to be able to use it for testing. Projects should run their own Graph instances in production and avoid exposing the admin endpoint.
A hosted The Graph node is available to use on Kava EVM.
- JSON-RPC Admin (Deploy subgraphs): https://the-graph-admin.kava.io
- GraphQL HTTP Server (Query subgraphs): https://the-graph.kava.io
- Query Metrics: https://the-graph-metrics.kava.io/graphql
An example deployed subgraph is available for V2 Uniswap on Kava EVM Testnet.
Write your subgraph
You can also use an example project like v2-uniswap.
Upgrade the manifest
network properties in the
subgraph.yaml manifest file.
The network name for Kava EVM is
Create your subgraph
graph create <subgraph-name> --node https://the-graph-admin.kava.io
Deploy your subgraph
graph deploy <subgraph-name> --debug --ipfs https://api.thegraph.com/ipfs/ --node https://the-graph-admin.kava.io
Note that you can either use your own ipfs node here or
Once deployed, your graph should now be deployed and accessible via the GraphQL Server. It can be access at
A hosted The Graph node is available on Kava EVM Testnet.
- JSON-RPC Admin (Deploy subgraphs): https://the-graph-admin.testnet.kava.io
- GraphQL HTTP Server (Query subgraphs): https://the-graph.testnet.kava.io
- Metrics GraphQL (Subgraph indexing status): https://the-graph-metrics.testnet.kava.io
network name for Kava EVM Testnet is